Color/Finish Guide

Color/Finish Guide (Use this guide to determine how to finish a sculpture with color and sheen)

I want my piece to be more: Natural / Altered

I want my piece to be more: Warm / Cool

I want More material to show / Less Material to show through the colored surface.

I want my piece to be: Glossy / Semi-glossy / Satin / Flat / Dry

I want my piece to be: Colorful /Neutral

I want my piece to feel: Fun / Serious

I want my piece to be: understated / Pop

I want my piece to look: Aggressive /Passive

I enjoy color harmonies that are: Monochromatic / Triadic / Multiple

Color Hues I am considering are:_____________________________________________________

The Hue should be: Saturated / Desaturated

If Desaturated, I might consider: Tinting (lighter) / Shading (darker)

Regarding color harmony, My piece is more: Consistent / Varied

No comments:

Post a Comment